Trinity Metals specializes in recycling non-ferrous metals, magnesium and specialty metals, E-scrap, ferrous metals, fiber and plastics. Our 420 S. Kitley Ave. facility is R2 & RIOS Certified.
- Normet, a Division of TVF, Inc was founded in August of 2001 by one of the Principals of Trinity Metals
- Trinity Metals was founded on June 3, 2008
- Trinity Metals purchased the assets and trade style of Normet, a division of TVF, Inc on August 28, 2008 from TVF, Inc.
- Trinity Metals is an affiliated company with CNA Metals based out of Houston, Texas
Trinity Metals is made up of the following Divisions:
- Wholesale Non-Ferrous Metals Division
- E-Scrap Recycling Division
- Magnesium and Specialty Metal Processing Divsion
- Industrial and Retail Recycling Division – Ferrous, Non-Ferrous, Fiber and Plastics
Contact us for more information about our company at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 317-358-8265.